- Sleek inline design attaches directly to the gas port of any style of keg coupler
- Greatly reduces install time, effort, and expenses. Set it and forget it!
- Based on proven medical technology, GovReg provides high precision and lasting durability
- Preset output pressure set 12 PSI but can easily be adjusted to any PSI from 4-55 PSI
- Piston based design, accurate with no clogging.
The GovReg Inline Secondary Pressure Regulator aims to change the game in the beverage industry. This regulator will greatly minimize install time and wasted beer, while maximizing profits and ensuring a perfect pour every time. Since it requires an adjuster tool, you won’t have to worry about someone else messing with (and ruining) your settings, so you can set it and forget it! You don’t have any gauges to worry about cracking or creeping out of tolerance and the durable stainless steel body gives you the ability to test for leaks under water and boil for sterilization. This regulator is great for use in short draw & long draw beer delivery systems, kegs in series, wine on tap, and soda soft drink pressurized delivery systems.
GovReg Governing Regulator N/S American Fixed Barb
We get that stuff happens. When it does, we'll make it right. If you need assistance during installation or use, we’re here to help. Check out our page for installation and troubleshooting tips, send us an email, or give us a call. The GovReg®, Adjuster Tool, and Accessories are made to last. There is no planned obsolescence. If something is damaged or defective, we’ll replace it. Our job is to make you successful!